Only doing 20 because it's too hit or miss.
1. Green Bay Packers - Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU -- Chalk it up.
2. Denver Broncos - Jagger Howard, WR, UCONN -- Chalk it up.
3. Indianapolis Colts - Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina -- I know the Colts really like their defense and want to build around Torres, is my guess. Torres really does have all the tools to be a very successful QB in the RZL. A trade back is also a possibility here.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina -- He's the BPA. Tampa will find somewhere to stick him and worry about the rest later.
5. San Francisco 49ers - Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College -- Again, the BPA. Will start at ILB from day one. He can move his other LBs around to accomodate Kuechly.
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina -- AF would be naked without having three very good CBs. He'll correct that with Gilmore.
7. New York Giants - Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State -- The Giants have decided on, IMO, Pike as their QB going forward. He needs weapons to throw to, badly.
8. Washington Redskins - Nick Perry, DE, USC-- Compares favorably to the former 1.04 DE Griffen. Getting him at this spot would be phenomenal value.
9. Philadelphia Eagles - Bryant Buchanon, HB, UCONN -- He's a beast. The Eagles need a HB going forward and he's also the BPA.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Matthew Barkley, QB, USC -- QBs will fall in this draft, IMO, based on need. Not many teams high up need a franchise QB.
11. Miami Dolphins - Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor -- The Dolphins need to realize QB is a big problem for them. Russell sucks. Boltus sucks. You can build around Griffin, scrambler and all.
12. New England Patriots - Zebrie Sanders, OT, FSU -- The Patriots have no OT on their roster right now. This one has to be made.
13. Baltimore Ravens - Buster Bowden, CB, Wisconsin -- Lacking in strength which some GMs really covet at CB, but -- he's a big 6'2 kid that can start from day one in Baltimore's craptacular secondary.
14. New York Jets - Frankie Freeman, WR, FSU -- Not very polished as a WR. But, fast as shit. That's all you need.
15. New York Giants - Mark Barron, SS, Alabama -- He can move Barron to FS to play next to Bohon. He doesn't really have very good safety play overall.
16. Carolina Panthers - Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis -- This is a BPA pick and sort of a need pick, too. Carolina doesn't have great DTs at all and this pick would allow them to possibly free up O'Hara and Ridings or whomever to make plays at DE.
17. Washington Redskins - Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama -- Upshaw has the size/strength/speed to play OLB, DE, or ILB. We will find a spot for him.
18. Arizona Cardinals - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa -- The Cardinals need an OT moving forward. Long's retiring soon and has regressed massively.
19. Denver Broncos - Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia -- The Broncos get a #1 CB moving forward to help replace the loss of Joe Haden.
20. Atlanta Falcons - George Iloka, FS, Boise State -- 6'4, 220lbs, with 90 speed to boot. Not a bad compliment to finish off this up-and-coming top tier secondary.