1. Packers - CB Morris Claiborne
2. Broncos - WR Jagger Howard
3. Colts - QB Matt Barkley - The Colts are set on improving their offense, and Barkley instantly adds a foundation to build on. Jeffery is almost the pick here, but his physical attributes aren't elite enough to warrant the pick.
4. Buccs - CB Stephen Gilmore - The Buccs have been searching and searching for a CB this offseason, only to not find one and lose DRC. AF will take no risks here, and Gilmore will have 99 SPD soon enough.
5. 49ers - MLB Luke Kuechly - The 49ers are sorely lacking any sort of presence in the middle of the field, and Kuechly instantly fixes that problem from day one.
6. Buccs - DE Melvin Ingram - After Marcel Dareus' underwhelming rookie season at RE, the Buccs go for a more traditional fit at the position, move Dareus back inside, and have one hell of a DL.
7. Giants - WR Alshon Jeffery - One of the biggest casualties of the Giants players for picks yard-sale this off-season was Patrick Carter, and the Giants find his replacement in Jeffery.
8. Redskins - DE Nick Perry - The Skins' have the makings of a scary secondary, but no pass rush on the DL. This is a no-brainer.
9. Eagles - HB Bryant Buchannon - The Eagles desperately need help on offense, so there's any number of ways they could go here, but Buchannon is the best value.
10.Steelers - QB Robert Griffin III - The Steelers started Rusty Smith at quarterback last season. And yes, he did end my playoff hopes, but that was a fluke I tell you!
11. Dolphins - CB Buster Bowden - The Dolphins find another elite CB and set themselves up to have one of the best secondary's in the league a few years down the road.
12. Pats - SS Mark Barron - I have a feeling the Pats traded up here to Get Barron. They will stick with the FA bargain bin to fill their OL needs and add perhaps the best S prospect to come out since Rampage.
13. Ravens - CB Chase Minnifeld - The Ravens don't have many holes despite winding up with the 13th pick, and make a luxury pick here.
14. Jets - WR Frankie Freeman - Andrew Luck desperately needs a target. They can probably make due with who they have currently for possession WR duties, but they are sorely lacking a deep threat. Luck showed great promise last year anyways, but it will be nice to see what he can do with Freeman on his team.
15. Giants - HB Marjani Marshall - Marshall is one of my favorite prospects in this draft. Don't let him fall to me, Giants. The potential to be Desmond Mayer with the STR and weight.
16. Panthers - OT Reiley Reiff - RT Coleman allowed 12 sacks last year. Reiff is perhaps the best OL in the class.
17. Skins - WR Brian Quick - The Skins need another WR to complement Jackson Manning, and they find their guy in Quick.
18. Cardinals - CB Janoris Jenkins - Riley Correa has had a solid tenure with Arizona, and the front office is already looking to groom his replacement.
19. Broncos - DT Dontari Poe - Poe is definitely a dominant DT, but the demand has been lacking in the past few years, so he falls all the way to the Broncos at 19.
20. Falcons - OT Zebrie Sanders - Eben Britton has had one awful career in Atlanta...fans will rejoice this pick from the mountain tops.
21. Lions - WR Dwight Jones - The Lions brought in Lymon last year and he exploded for them...Olly finds himself wanting more and can't pass up Jones here
22. Vikings - OT Jonathan Martin - Martin is one of the more sound pass blockers in the draft technique wise, and incumbent Donald Thomas has given up 41 sacks over the past 6 years. Thomas can be moved over to the left side to fill their need there, while Martin can take over at RT. OT is also a big need for the Vikes, as both Thomas and Luellen are up there in age.
23. Cowboys - DT Michael Brockers - The Cowboys only have one DT on their roster, and while he's not bad, Brockers will add a disruptive interior force to an already solid defense.
24. Rams - MLB Courtney Upshaw - Long-time anchor Harry Battle has started regressing, and Upshaw takes over as the enforcer in the middle. The coaching staff will have to work on his tackling technique, but he should be a force to be recknoed with.
25. Bears - LB Bruce Irvin - The Bears have a big hole at OLB, and Irvin is good value here.
26. Browns - CB Ray Wilson - The last 1st-round worthy CB in the class, Wilson could be a Chas Poston type with some TC work. The Browns only have 3 CBs on their roster, and one of them is a scrub.
27. Cowboys - OG Barrett Jones - Thanks to a deep OL class, the Cowboys get great value here as they find their new starting RT.
28. Giants - OG Jonathan Cooper - The Giants need some serious help on the OL, and Cooper is the latest good value OL to come off the board
29. Giants - S Matt Merloni - Merloni has it all at the S position - SPD, STR, AWR, AGI, and TAK - he might be 5'10", but he can do everything you ask of him.
30. Chiefs - LB Levonte David - The Chiefs bid farewell to long-time fan favorite James Laurinaitis, and select David to be his replacement in the middle.
31. Chargers - HB Binky Stewart - Frank Summers is on the downhill slide, and the Chargers pick up a Johnnie Vance type to fuel their running game.
32. Colts - FS Rashard James - James is a similar player to Merloni, just a tad bit more raw. The Colts have a need here, and can plug him in at SS, or move him to FS and switch Fletcher Kane, the more natural SS, to the other side.